Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Just Carried Her Away

A client who bought a painting several years ago asked if I had any angel paintings available this year. Of course the answer is always "yes".

So I got busy creating some new angels to keep my older angels company. This is one I finished yesterday. She is a long tall drink of heavenly acrylic on a 12" x 24" canvas.

I have been painting lots of small canvases for the Christmas season. A Decatur hair salon and boutique, The Beehive Hair Company, has asked for some pieces and some original artcards.

I have three pieces for the show at the Swan Coach House Gallery.
This is "Then Life Just Carried Her Away", a small 8" x 8" canvas.

All work is copyright of Beth Crews Rommel 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing how your art is flowering in this new environment! (Literally taking off and flying: ) )

    ReplyDelete